Job Title :
Technical Sales Representative
Responsibilities include generation of sales revenues, customer (contractor/engineer) nurturing, lead generation, onsite support and training for customers, vendor promotion support for engineering clients, reseller engagement and integration with warehouse operations.
- Perform sales presentations & customer meetings to contractor and engineering client base within the territory. Work with manufacturer/vendors to develop territory-specific value proposition at a product and/or industry level.
- Successfully implement bid strategies to close business with customers. Work with inside sales representative to coordinate material quotations and proper project follow up with customers.
- Promote, manage, sell and service high-value (>$100k) projects within the territory. Facilitate good communication among sales/operations within the company/vendor while also foster/execute win-win strategies for the customer & company. Engage the Director of Special Projects, as needed, to facilitate support complex selling scenarios across multiple customer types and geographies.
- Collaborate with the Territory Manager to develop and execute annual business development plan focused on promotional initiatives for key/growing product lines, contractor/key account development and vendor engagement. Establish & achieve both financial and non-financial goals to achieve for the territory on an annual basis.
- Develop and nurture contractor/customer relationships across various industry sectors (public/private) to create trusted business advisor relationships. Create, sustain and grow key customers accounts that value GeoSolutions’ business model.
- Provide onsite assistance as required with required/recommended PPE/company branded safety vest. Capture product installation and post construction footage for promotional/marketing purposes.
- Work with Operations Team to assist in maintaining proper inventory levels at the stocking warehouse. Interact with warehouse personnel routinely to foster teamwork across company departments. Maintain and routinely update project pipeline in order to facilitate on-time deliveries for key customers and projects.
- Generate & maintain a key project/sales pipeline list in company CRM. Manage, update and track key projects in each marked sector via CRM. Be prepared to discuss inventory/product needs to Territory Manager, Director of Sales and Director of Operations on an ongoing basis.
- Nurture existing resellers and network company product/service to new resellers in territory. Train, educate and provide technical support to existing resellers.
- Communication of local competitive activities and pricing strategies to the Territory Manager and Director of Sales on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate interaction between GeoSolutions service offering (Engineering & Environmental Services) and the client to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of full company offerings. Foster good communication between client & GeoSolutions vendor/manufacturer partners to create win-win project solutions.
- Three to five years work experience in the construction industry.
- BS in Industrial Distribution, Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Two to five years of proven sales experience preferred
- Strong communication skills. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport with key business decision-makers. Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers for a value-added product and system.
- Strong prioritization, coordination, and needs satisfaction skills, Self-directed and self-motivated. Strong sense of urgency to help our customers win.
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
This position is in Texas Rio Grande Valley area. GeoSolutions Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace offering competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) Plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Apply for this Position >>