Current Job Openings at GeoSolutions
Job Title :
Construction Sales Representative
San Antonio, TX
Responsibilities include supporting customer needs and fulfilling project opportunities fostered by Territory Manager, Sales & Marketing Team – targeted customers include excavation, sitework, heavy civil,
erosion/sediment and/or general contractors. Primary objective of this job
design is to sustain and grow sales opportunities in the designated
- Become commercially and technically proficient in the product knowledge along with the common applications for the company’s portfolio of value-added & engineered products. Perform material take-offs from construction plan sets as required to ascertain product opportunities and required quantities for quotation purposes
- Personal interaction with focused customer base (contractors) to pursue project opportunities and nurture value-added relationships. Create meeting & communication rhythms with customer base through intentional networking plans. Develop comfort level with creating and hosting group presentations to focused customer base.
- Successfully implement bid strategies to close business with customers. Work with territory manager to coordinate material quotations and proper project follow up with customers through efficient usage of the company CRM.
- Partner with Territory Manager to assist in executing annual business development plan focused on contractor/key account development, promotional initiatives for key/growing product lines, vendor engagement & promotional efforts. Assist in achieving both territory financial and non-financial goals on an annual basis.
- Create and establish proficiencies in lead generation services (plan/spec review) in cooperation with Territory Manager. Create incremental revenue through quotation generation and follow-up using customer resource management (CRM) and established market pricing for commodity and value-added products.
- Work with Operations Team to assist in maintaining proper inventory levels at the stocking warehouse. Routinely modify and adjust product inventory to meet customer needs based on seasonal trends and product consumption rates.
- Generate & maintain a key project/sales pipeline list in company CRM. Manage, update and track key projects in each market sector. Collaborate with Territory Manager and provide information to leadership team on a monthly/ongoing basis.
- Communication of local competitive activities and pricing strategies to the Territory Manager on an ongoing basis. Routinely provide project tracking updates to company leadership team and select vendor partners as defined by Territory Manager.
- Identify, plan and execute business planning for growing the warehouse “walk-in” business to create incremental sales opportunity based on local inventory. Create local customer database and develop ideal product portfolio and market pricing to encourage growth in monthly transactions at the local warehouse.
- BS in Industrial Distribution, Construction Management, Engineering or related field
- Two to five years work experience in a construction industry related field
- MS Office Suite and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Strong communication & transactional negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals & results in a timely and professional manner in keeping with the company’s core values.
- Strong prioritization, coordination and matrix management skills, self-directed and self- motivated. Strong sense of urgency to achieve results and routinely win business.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills, particularly with customers (contractors).
- Good administrative and time management skills.
- Recognition & acknowledgement that the role is a full-time position (at least a 40-hour work week) requiring commitment to servicing customer needs, even during odd hours, if necessary.
This position is in San Antonio, TX. GeoSolutions Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace offering competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) Plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Apply for this Position >>