Current Job Openings at GeoSolutions
Job Title :
Corporate Finance & Administration Manager
Director of Corporate Administration
The purpose of the Corporate Finance & Administration Manager role is to provide support to the Director of Corporate Administration through functional responsibility & oversight of Accounting, Human Resources, Finance, Accounts Payables, Information Technology and general administrative tasks. The key success metric of this role is to process key administrative functions accurately and timely.
- Bookkeeping through company accounting platform
- Establish, refine and distribute key financial reports for company leadership
- Report creation through accounting platform for sharing with company leadership
- Creation of sales commissions reports for leadership on bi-weekly basis. Issue final report to payroll.
- Work cross-functionally with sales team to manage and update sales commissions
- Create, refine and update routinely a overhead & expenses report for inclusion in the company balance sheet
- Oversee employee expense reporting
- Manage various critical deliverables associated with tax payments and tax compliance
- Balance bank & credit card statements
- Manage/create/modify employee records
- Act as human resources primary liaison. Oversee HR activities with support from corporate administration team
- Onboarding & induction – oversee a new recruit’s important first contact with the company and speeding the transition of new staff to productive contributors to company profitability.
- Termination – process paperwork for outgoing employees
- Manage Health/Dental/Vision plans
- Oversee Payroll & Individual Retirement Account (IRA) distribution
- Oversee employee Safety and HR Training program
- Act as primary liaison for employee HR to field & report questions/issues
- Expense management & bank reconciliations.
- Lines of credit – managing line of credit with various banking institutions
- Taxation – tax planning, calculation and settlement, dealing with relevant authorities in each jurisdiction. Filing of timely & accurate returns.
- Payroll – managing all aspects of getting employees paid, on-boarding, correct tax calculations, IRA deductions, benefits & termination.
- Processing payroll weekly, including overseeing manager approvals, vacation and sick time
- Monthly Financials Report – develop monthly report deliverable to company leadership with key financial data.
- Oversee & provide support for accounts payable function
- Reconciliation of sales orders to vendor purchase orders for certain types of transactions
- Perform routine audits of invoices & sales orders
- Oversee & support corporate communications
- Support financials in prioritizing key deliverables and decision-making pertaining to financials
- Running Credit Cards
- Five to ten years work experience in the construction or material distribution industry.
- BBS in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field
- Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise and/or desktop/web-based accounting platform. Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) platforms.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Deliver accurate accounting data that represents real-time financials
- Strong prioritization, coordination and time-management skills, Self-directed and self- motivated. Strong sense of urgency.
- Good administrative and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
This position is in the Austin, TX area. GeoSolutions Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace offering competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) Plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Apply for this Position >>