Solutions - Erosion, Revegetation & Sediment Control
A DURABLE AND REUSABLE SEDIMENT BARRIER.
It’s about time you were introduced to a sediment control BMP that you can count on. For over 10 years, the DuraWattle™ has been proving to be the roughest, toughest barrier on the block. It’s durable, reusable, long-lasting, highly effective, and super hassle-free.
SEDIMENT CONTROL APPLICATIONS
IT WILL HAPPILY REPLACE:
- Straw wattle
- Silt fence
- Sand bag or rock bag berms
- Angular silt dike
- Chicken wire and rock concoctions
- Hay bales
AS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE SEDIMENT CONTROL BMP, THE DURAWATTLE™ IS A GREAT FIT FOR:
- Perimeter control on soil, sidewalk, or hard surfaces
- Drain inlet protection
- Stockpile management
- Ditch checks
PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES OVERVIEW
(A.K.A. WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT)
RECORD BREAKING EFFECTIVENESS
- The DuraWattle™ tested at 96.6% sediment retention and 58% turbidity reduction. (ASTM D7351)
- Easily installable and highly effective on sidewalk, soil, and hard surfaces.
- Interlocking ends allow for a 100% continuous barrier. Its flexibility allows it to wind and turn around corners with ease.
- Eliminates undermining with a trenched tail.
- High flow rate helps to dewater and prevent ponding.
- Low profile means good site visibility and cleanliness.
SO DURABLE YOU CAN RUN IT OVER
- That’s right. Drive over it with heavy traffic and it will immediately rebound back into shape. Full site access, anyone?
- The DuraWattle™ is built to last for years and needs minimal replacement on a job.
- Made from highly UV-resistant materials. It holds up in the sun very well, unlike straw wattle or silt fence.
- Manufactured 100% in the USA for ensured quality. California, to be exact.
REUSABLE AND COST EFFECTIVE
- Reuse it within the same job over multiple phases.
- Pick it up after a job and take it to the next one. Our customers report reusing up to 95% of the DuraWattle™ on their next job.
- Extremely cost effective over time. Buy once, use for years, save money.
CONVENIENT AND SAFE
- Easy to carry and safe to install with no stakes or protrusions. Workers’ comp friendly!
- Helps to protect the environment by being unappealing to animals. It also doesn’t absorb or leech any pollutants.
- Does not absorb water. This means you can uninstall and move it right after a rain event.
- Only weighs 6lbs per 12ft section.
- Ships compressed to 1800ft per pallet. That’s equivalent to 6 pallets of straw wattle!
- REAP (Rain Event Action Plan) ready! This makes your compliance checklists a piece of cake.