TenCate Mirafi® RSi Series Woven Geosynthetics are used for varying application needs including: base course reinforcement and subgrade stabilization for road, runway and railway construction; embankment stabilization on soft foundations; reinforcement for mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) structures; liner support, voids bridging, reinforcement over soft hazardous pond closures and other environmental market applications.
TenCate Mirafi® RSi-Series Woven Geosynthetics function for:
- Soil Reinforcement
The Difference TenCate Mirafi® RSi-Series Woven Geosynthetics make:
- Reinforcement Strength. Higher tensile modulus properties than any comparable stabilization product.
- Separation and Filtration. Unique double layer construction provides an excellent separation factor with superior filtration and drainage. Uniform openings provide consistent filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
- Soil and Base Course Interaction. Superior soil and base course confinement resulting in greater load distribution.
- Durability. Robust damage resistance for moderate to severe stress installations.
- Roll Sizes. TenCate Mirafi® RSi Series geosynthetics come in several roll sizes to fit project requirements.
- Seams. Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength to facilitate efficient installation.
Mechanically Stabilized Earth
- Walls: Permanent and Temporary
Roadway and Railway Stabilization and Reinforcement
- Base course reinforcement and sub-grade restraint